Recently, Vince and I introduced Running Partners, new connection groups we are launching to go alongside our Sunday gatherings and Life Groups.
So what do we mean by Running Partners?
Running Partners are connections groups of 3 individuals who are members of LCC who meet together to encourage each another in their spiritual rhythms of prayer, Bible, witness and fellowship.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF RUNNING PARTNERS
- Members of Lowestoft Community Church are encouraged to form groups themselves, or if they would like some help to find some suitable running partners then we’d love to assist with that.
- You can meet any time and place that is convenient for you and your Running Partners.
- You can determine the frequency of your meetings to best suit your group.
- The goal of Running Partners is intentional, focused spiritual growth (Discipleship).
- Discipleship is the life-long journey of following Jesus, getting to know Him, and learning to live as He wants us to live.
- We can have various social friends, but we tend to not have many relationships that are intentional to encourage and challenge one another to grow.
- The primary goal is that you will encourage one another to grow in your relationship with God
Helping each other to pray and read our Bible more, and encouragement to share our faith with those around us, and remain connected with other believers.
Running Partners Launch Summary
Running Partners Common Questions
Running Partners Launch Sunday Podcast
Running Partners Response Form